Test Fees and Payment Policies
THEA Quick Test Fees
|Test Registration Fees|
|THEA Quick Test fee
(includes a score report sent to you and up to three institutions you indicate during registration)
The test center where you schedule your test appointment may charge additional administration fees. Clarify test administration fees and policies with the test center directly.
|Additional Service Fees|
|Fee to clear an account (for example, due to a disputed credit card charge)||$20|
|The Official THEA® Test Study Guide (includes shipping, handling, and tax)||$20|
|Additional institution score report (see "Score Report Reprints")|
|Standard delivery—1 week||$12 per institution|
|Emergency delivery—2 business days||$25 per institution|
|Examinee score report reprint|
|Standard delivery—1 week||$12 per report|
|Emergency delivery—2 business days||$25 per report|
The fees for the THEA Quick Test are payable by check, money order, credit card (VISA or MasterCard only), or a debit or check card that carries the VISA or MasterCard logo and that can be used without the entry of a personal identification number (PIN). Bank cards without a VISA or MasterCard logo cannot be accepted. The merchant name that will appear on your credit card statement is "Eval Systems Test Fee."
Fees for all additional score reports and fees for rescoring a test must be paid by cashier's check or money order; personal checks are not accepted for these services. Checks and money orders must be made payable to Evaluation Systems in U.S. dollars. Please write the last five digits of your social security number on your payment. Do not send cash.
If you have any outstanding balance owed by you to Evaluation Systems after a test administration for which you were registered, your score report for that test date will not be produced and your test score(s) will not be reported to you or to any institutions until your account is paid in full and cleared.
The following policies apply to you when you have an outstanding balance with Evaluation Systems:
- You will be assessed an additional fee to cover the processing required to clear your account.
- Any credits or refunds for which you may be eligible will be applied first to your outstanding debt, with any excess to be returned to you.
If a credit card charge for an Evaluation Systems service for you is disputed:
- You may not be allowed to make any future payments by credit card.
- You must make your payment to clear your account by cashier's check or money order only.
- If you attempt to pay for any further services by cashier's check or money order before clearing your account, any payments received will be applied first to your outstanding debt, with any excess applied to the requested services.
Copyright © 2014 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004