When you create your profile for the THEA IBT, you will be asked to answer the following background questions. Providing accurate and complete background information about yourself is important. The information that your provide will be kept confidential.
Background Questions and Responses
- Diploma Type
Select the option that indicates your current graduation status.
- High School, if you have graduated or will graduate from high school
- GED, if you have received or will receive a General Equivalency Diploma
- Other, if you have received or will receive some other form of high school completion equivalent
- None, if you have not received or will not receive any form of high school diploma or equivalent
- High School Type
Select the option indicating the type of high school from which you have graduated or will graduate.
- Texas Public High School
- Texas Private High School
- Texas Charter School
- Out-of-State/Country Public High School
- Out-of-State/Country Private High School
- Graduation Semester/Graduation Year
Indicate the semester and year you graduated from high school or received a GED or other form of high school completion equivalent. If you have not yet graduated from high school or received an equivalent diploma, use the semester and year you will graduate from high school or receive a GED or other form of high school completion equivalent.
- Testing Reason
Under which ONE of the following requirements are you taking the THEA Test?
- Requirement for entering freshman or first-year students
- Requirement for entry into an educator preparation program
- Requirement for a career school or career college
- Requirement for THECB Program
- Other requirement
- High School
Enter the name of your high school.
- Student ID#
Enter the identification number assigned to you by your institution.
Copyright © 2014 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004